We are thrilled to invite you to be a part of our Sunday Service on Sunday19th September. As you would expect due to the COVID-19 restrictionsour service is a bit different to what it used to be.
We have done our best to set up the service in a way that keeps you as safe as possible, so please stick to the guidelines shared with you whilst you are in the building. Here’s what you need to know:
When you visit please be aware of the following:
- 1.5-metre social distancing will need to be adhered to.
- Wearing a face mask is optional during the service.
- Kids are very welcome. For kids over 4 years old Liberty Kids is restarting and will be running during the meeting. For those under 4 there is an area they can use under their parents supervision that has some toys and a screen relaying the meeting.
- Sadly there will be no refreshments served before, during or after the service
- We’ll need to ask you to leave quickly after the service
Please read the information carefully before booking your tickets
By booking tickets, you are agreeing to the following:
- To pre-register for your household only including children aged 4 and above (no booking is required for under 4 year olds).
- If you or anyone in your household experiences COVID-19 symptoms, for the safety of others you will not be able to attend the meeting.
- Similarly if you are obliged under the Dutch rules to quarantine, you should not attend.
- To arrive between 10:00-10:15. You and everyone attending with you will be asked to give health confirmations upon arrival.
- Stick to the guidelines that we have set up to keep everyone as safe as possible, including:
- To socially distance 1.5 metres from those who are not members of your household (children under 18 are exempt from this requirement)
- To sit in the fixed seat allocated to you by our team.
- To follow the suggested movement flow around the Vondelkerk.
- If you have a higher vulnerability to COVID-19 please carefully consider when deciding whether to attend the meeting in-person.
Please see below to make your booking and complete the health questionnaire.
We look forward to seeing you soon.